- Drugs that induce the expulsion of cough and mucus from the respiratory tract.
- A medicine or an agent which destroyes or suppresses the growth of bacteria.
- Drugs used to eliminate microbial pathogens or inhibit their growth.
- An agent or a substance that inhibits the manifestation of immediate hypersensitivity.
- A drug or an agent that reduces pain without causing loss of consciousness.
- Drugs used to reduce swelling after an injury
- Substances which are used to supress cough and reducing its severity
- Agents, which help to reduce oxidative stress, by scavenging free radicals
- Mucilagenous substances that are used to counter irritation or inflammation of the mucous membrane.
- Drugs that are effective in killing or reducing the growth of bacteria.
- Drugs that improve the secretion of phlegm in the respiratory tract
- Agents which prevent microbial replication and growth by either killing microorganisms or ceasing their actions.
Anu Tel is an ayurvedic medicine that is primarily used for the treatment of Blocked Nose, Headache. The key ingredients of Anu Tel are Turmeric, Manjishtha, Liquorice, Cinnamon. The properties of which have been shared below.