Basant Malti Ras is an ayurvedic medicine that is primarily used for the treatment of Cough, Weak immune system. Secondary and off-label uses of Basant Malti Ras have also been mentioned below. The key ingredients of Basant Malti Ras are Black Pepper, Swarna Bhasma, Moti (Pearl calcium), Mercury, Hing. The properties of which have been shared below. The correct dosage of Basant Malti Ras depends on the patient’s age, gender, and medical history.
Ingredients of Basant Malti Ras (25)
- Drugs which help in providing relief from asthma symptoms
- Substances that scavange the singlet oxygen molecules in the body.
- Substances that arrest the growth of fungus or that kill fungi.
- Drugs which inhibit bacterial growth.
- Drug used to prevent symptoms of ashtma such as dificulty in breathing, wheezing, coughing, and congestion.
- Agents or substances that are used to suppress inflammation (swelling).
- Drugs which are helpful in lowering down of body temperature during a fever
- Agents which help in reducing free radical activity and preventing oxidative stress and damage
- Substances that improve sexual desires
- Drugs that act on the immune system to modify immune response
|Moti (Pearl calcium)
- Bioactive substances that help maintain body functions and promote homeostasis in conditions of stress and weakness.
- Agents that reduce oxidative stress and revert oxidative damage in the body cells.
- Medication or an agent which reduces fever.
- An agent or a medicine that is used to treat high blood pressure.
- Set of drugs that are used to relieve asthma symptoms.
- Substances which are used to supress cough and reducing its severity
- Drugs used to reduce swelling after an injury
- Agents, which help to reduce oxidative stress, by scavenging free radicals
- Substances that are used to prevent the growth of micro-organisms.
- Drugs that improve the secretion of phlegm in the respiratory tract
- Agents or medicine that acts on the immune system to modulate immunity.
- Drugs that are effective in killing or reducing the growth of bacteria.