Chintamani Ras is an ayurvedic medicine that is primarily used for the treatment of Heart Disease, Heart Failure. Secondary and off-label uses of Chintamani Ras have also been mentioned below. The key ingredients of Chintamani Ras are Shilajit, Swarna Bhasma, Abhrak bhasma, Mercury, Shuddha Gandhak. The properties of which have been shared below. The correct dosage of Chintamani Ras depends on the patient’s age, gender, and medical history.
Ingredients of Chintamani Ras
- Agents that help to maintain a state of homeostasis in the body and regulate body functions during stress and weakness
- Drugs which regulate blood glucose levels and are helpful for diabetics
- Substances that modulate the immune system and effect immunity.
- Agents that are used to nourish body organs and provied it with essential nutrients and minerals.
- Agents that improve heart function and cardiac output.
- Drugs that are used for the treatment of cardiac arrhythmia.
- A drug which is used to manage angina pectoris that occurs due to an adverse oxygen supply to the heart.
- Agents which increase cardiac output by strengthening heart muscles and improving heart function.
- Substances that soothe the stomach and improve digestion.
- Drugs that are employed for the treatment of a cough
- Drugs that calm nervous excitement.
- Drug that provides nutrition to the body for physical and mental growth.
- Substances which stimulates the formation of blood and are used for treatment of anaemia.
- A substance or medicine which is used to suppress cough.
- Drugs that are effective in killing or reducing the growth of bacteria.